Tuesday, May 5, 2009

EFF you parking services!


apparently you can get a ticket at a meter here on the effing university of utah even if your meter has NOT expired. yeah i'm not kidding. totally got a ticket with ONE minute left.


pretty sure all of those parking A HOLES are hookers (ps that is the word of the day).


needless to say i am FURIOUS i tell you. FURIOUS. and since they are the most HATED people in the world they pay people to sleep with them. they are reverse hookers. they have to pay for people to sleep with them. HA take that suckers.


-B
DICK------------------------------------------------------>>>

2 comments:

  1. Was there a limit to how long you could park there? Because I heard that you could get a ticket from staying there over the 2 hour period. That does suck though. SORRY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. while I lived up at married housing I think I managed to get something like five parking tickets....AND I LIVED THERE. Talk about harassment. I cringe when I hear your stories and my heart aches for you. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete