Monday, August 17, 2009

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK


Karma is a BITCH. That's what B says anyway.


Over the weekend S tripped over Barbie's dog fence at Barbie's home and fell hard on her left elbow. You guessed it...it's broken. In the exact same place B broke her's back in March. (this is where that karma things come in).


She got a super cool pink castaroo because her Doctor is way meaner than mine was. He let me keep it in a splint/sling. Holler!


Anywho poor shan.
She's sort of a useless assistant...but it's only day 1, so perhaps it will get better.
over and out
-B


3 comments:

  1. If I could write on your cast I would write: 'You're really cool. Have a fun summer. :P' or 'Sucks to be you Sucker." You choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would write..."Life sucks, then your (sic) dead."

    Or maybe...Every Rose has its Thorns.

    or...'lol micropenis.' i hope you remember what that is from Shan. maybe saying TEQUILA or A corpse's bra will help your memory.

    I miss you guys! I can't wait to see you so so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you guys have a BURY blog? And it's PRIVATE. Don't even.

    ReplyDelete