Thursday, April 30, 2009

B and S's Favorite Movie Quotes

S's fav's:

"Your mom goes to college" --Napoleon Dynamite
"It's a LIE" -- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
"You had me at hello" (soft tender voice) -- Jerry Maguire
"Every rose has is thorn" -- Teeth
"I'm from Texas, I've seen bigger" -- From Justin to Kelly

B's fav's:

"I'm the queen mother bug" -- Bug
"Daddy" (scary voice) -- The Hills have Eyes
"You did this" (point your finger whilst saying this) -- LC from the Hills
"I love the way your foul little mind works" (insert evil laugh) -- Jafar, from Aladdin
"So what did you do in school today?" "Well I broke in my purple clogs" -- Clueless

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA these are the best quotes ever, I love the one from teeth! HAHAHAHHAHA!!! Although there is one mistake... The Hills is not a movie, and it clearly states at the beginning of the blog post that they are your favorite movie quotes. But awesome anyway!!!
    -Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give it time Mr. Jasper, one day the Hills will be a movie. Mark my words!
    -B

    ReplyDelete