Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sometimes love just ain't enough . . .


I dont wanna lose you,I dont wanna use you Just to have somebody by my side And I dont wanna hate youI dont wanna take you But I dont wanna be the one to cry That dont really matter to anyone, anymoreBut like a fool I keep losing my placeAnd I keep seeing you walk through that door


But theres a danger in loving somebody too much And its sad when you know its your heart you cant trustTheres a reason why people dont stay where they areBaby sometimes love just aint enough


Now I could never change youI dont wanna blame you Baby you dont have to take the fall Yes I may have hurt youBut I did not desert you Maybe I just wanna have it all It makes a sound like thunder It makes me feel like rain And like a fool who will never see the truth I keep thinking somethings gonna change


But theres a danger in loving somebody too much And its sad when you know its your heart you cant trust Theres a reason why people dont stay where they areBaby sometimes love just aint enough


And theres no way homeWhen its late at night and youre all alone Are there things that you wanted to sayDo you feel me beside you in your bed There beside you where I used to lay And


theres a danger in loving somebody too much And its sad when you know its your heart they cant touch.Theres a reason why people dont stay who they are Cause baby sometimes love just aint enough. Baby sometimes love just aint enough.
*Sometimes on a bad day repeat these words to yourself in the loudest and most beautiful voice you have. It is sure to improve your day by 110%. Because lets be honest sometimes you just have a bad day! (thats for you B)
-S

4 comments:

  1. Thanks S, I really needed to hear those words today of all bad days.

    over and out
    -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when you comment on your own posts? REMEMBER?!?!?

    i still think you should of done a harry potter countdown. Shannon is such a hater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a TOTAL hater. Oh well. In this relationship we have to compromise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are several ways to enjoy this song on a bad day.

    1) There is this guy -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmokV69tvUA
    (:S I feel better about me already)

    2) Something to scratch your head about - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9iLNJnB6Oc
    (my favorite line is at 3:23)

    3) Or lastly you can gather your favorite japanese musicians and have a karaoke jam session like these guys -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alkexxkpJ-I
    (come on...you know you wanna sing along :)

    ReplyDelete