Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Customer Service People


Oh S. We all could see her face a little more often, don't ya think? hence the pic and yes that is Jarebear to the right. 

Let it be known that S and I attended a 4 hour customer service training workshop this morning and learned a great deal.  We were pretty much the life of the party and everyone looked to us for our wisdom, due to our ticket selling and customer friendly attitude experience. I know some of you might be surprised to hear that I, B, am considered a customer service/friendly guru but be shocked no more. It's the truth. I'm awesome, as is S. 

In other news WTF are people SO shocked by the April snow. This happens every year people. EVERY YEAR. Deal with it and then get over it because it's the fact of Utah life. It sucks, but it's what happens.

Also, I want to hear everyone's definitions of a Yeti. Please comment and tell me your definitions. I must hear them.

Over and out.
-B

6 comments:

  1. Crazy how you speak of this customer service and then give a lovely example of your use of friendliness with your understanding of people and the weather. I'm glad you went to that seminar.

    I use to work for a private school that took a lot and I mean a lot of field trips. We had four 15 passenger vans that we would all pile into. One of the vans was named Yeti. That is what Yeti means to me: A private school 15 passenger field trip van.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a yeti is like a sasquatch, but a sasquatch is a forest creature and a yeti is really more of a arctic creature.

    -S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well according to wikipedia a yeti is defined as "The Yeti or Abominable Snowman is an ape-like cryptid said to inhabit the Himalayan region of Nepal and Tibet"
    And a sasquatch is defined as "Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch, is an alleged ape-like creature purportedly inhabiting forests, mainly in the Pacific Northwest region of North America. Bigfoot is usually described as a large, hairy, bipedal humanoid."
    These are the definitions that I thoroughly believe in and will testify to them as strongly as I have to to prove them true!
    -Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO Jasper as in Jasper Cowles

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHH Jasper Cowles. You're my favorite Jasper!

    ReplyDelete